There truly is nothing better than being a parent!! I believe this and you hear it all the time!! However, at times parenting can make you crazy!! For me, not literally crazy(at least not yet), but trying to "do" "create" and be the best parent you can be for your kids. You hear of all these studies that tell us we should be doing this and you shouldn't be doing that. It is hard as a parent to balance all of these ideas and figure out what is best for you and your kids. Maybe I am one of few who sit and question these types of things. I have come to the conclusion that I need to stop reading articles that tell me "How" I should be raising my kids and stick to the ones that empower me as a mother! This article below really hit home for me and I think others would like to enjoy it as well.
Your Children Want YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment