Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bubbles

Lily's favorite activity currently is anything to do with bubbles!!  She has been at this for the past few months and continues to ask for them daily.  It has been fun watching her learn to blow her own and do it all herself and she also got a bubble gun in her easter basket(they were like 2.50 at Target) and are a huge hit in our house!! You can only imagine how much bubble solution we go through:)!!  I found a recipe online that calls for corn syrup with dish soap and water, but it was really sticky afterwards and I really didn't like it.  So I figured out, you really don't need to corn syrup at all and you get perfectly good bubble solution with just dish soap and water!!  






 Isaac loves to pour and mix things, so making the bubble solution was right up his alley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment