Thursday, March 15, 2012

He's 3


3 years ago today, Luke and I became Parents to a beautiful little boy who was a spitting image of his father!! Our 9lb 22 in long Isaac Jay!! Wow have our lives changed in the last 3 years!! It is hard to believe how blessed we have been!!
I LOVED the 2 year old stage with our sweet Isaac!! He threw his fits, like most kids do, but he has learned so much and grown so much over this last year! I love the little boy he has turned into...he has a heart of gold and such a sweet little soul!! He is always looking out for his sister and making sure she is included in all he does!! And when he hears someone needs help or isn't feeling well, he is the first to say we need to pray for them, and he does!! His favorite phrase you hear from him multiple times a day "What are you guys talking about?" We tell him he is very inquisitive and I am amazed how well he retains the information given to him!! There is nothing better than being a parent and watching your child grow and learn!! I am excited to see what this next year will bring us and how our sweet boy will change again!!
He has been waiting for March 15th since Christmas time!! His day is finally here and he could not be more excited!! I love to see the joy and excitement in his eyes!! Words cannot do justice to how excited this little boy is today!! He is taking phone calls for anyone who would like to sing him Happy Birthday:)

Now that he is 3 he is really in need of his first haircut!! We'll see how that goes over:)
Sure looks like his baby brother:)



No comments:

Post a Comment