Back to the inspired part. I get all of these ideas of things I want to do with my life or what I should do. Where is God leading me? What is he wanted me to do? I have been trying to pray more about things and put my trust in him. One of my latest ideas is to sell this cleaning product system. I know what you are thinking, REALLY?? Sell something?? I have been thinking about this for the last couple of years and haven't gotten into yet because I didn't think I wanted to invest my time in it. Now that I only work "part-time" I guess you would say, I am thinking of giving it a try. My mom introduced me to this cleaning product system a couple years or so ago. I have a few of their items and LOVE them. It is an environmentally friendly system that kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs out there without using harmful chemicals that can hurt our children and environment. I like that I can wipe my children's hands and know they are clean and safe to be chewed on again. I haven't signed up quite yet, but I am going to and see where it leads me. This product is really popular in MN and my Mom swears by it. She even bought it to use at her nursing home. Check it out!!
http://www.norwex.com/norwex.php?lng=7&cnt=223
No comments:
Post a Comment