Sunday, September 12, 2010

Updates






















I was told I needed to update this since it has been almost 2 months and Lily hasn't even made her debut on here yet. She is 5 weeks old now and growing like a weed. I am enjoying my time at home watching these 2 little beauties grow. It is so much fun to watch them interact and I am very thankful I am not missing these precious moments. I pray their love for each other continues!
Isaac amazes me each day with his new discoveries and skills he is learning. I wish it was all captured on video so I could replay it over and over. But with managing 2 little ones, it isn't possible for me to be running a camera all day.

Here is a video of Isaac talking to Luke on the phone! My social little man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment